Monday, August 16, 2010

Our Tree Is Leafing Out


Good evening, Honey Bees ~
    
     Our tree is leafing out!  You can see the leaves are attached to new branches!  I wonder what will happen next!

     What do you think will happen next?  All I know is that I better get back to the classroom tomorrow to see what else has changed! 

     Our honey bee hive [our room] is almost ready for all of us to start school on September 1st and September 2nd.  And before that, I get to meet you at our school barbeque on August 26th!  I can't wait to meet all of you!

      Bee Happy,

      Mrs. D
    

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this? Do you mind sharing how you made it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also wondering how you made this tree! It is truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also would love to know how you made this tree; it's perfect! You are very, very creative. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you PLEASE send me instructions on your tree recipe? It's the best one on the net!

    ReplyDelete