Saturday, August 21, 2010

Shelfari - A Site for Books and Readers

Dear families and teachers ~

I am so excited to add this link to my blog today!  This virtual bookshelf will grow over time.  I have added several books to our shelves today.  You can use this as a resource to:

  1. Talk to your kids about books we are reading in class.
  2. Order these books from the library.
  3. Purchase these books at stores or online.
  4. Discover new books and make recommendations to me for our class.
  5. Check out my wishlist and purchase books for our class.
  6. Teachers can share comments and teaching strategies about books.  You can my group on Shelfari!
I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do!  Check it out by looking at the bookshelf on the right column!  As you scroll over a book it will give you a personal review and more information!  I love this dynamic virtual way of sharing! 

Bee Happy,

Mrs. D

No comments:

Post a Comment